Our Strategic Projects & Partnerships team is hiring a Project and Partnerships Manager to help build a high performing culture and discipline within the Marketing department!
This role will collaborate across the department to develop and implement project management processes to ensure the team operates efficiently and in alignment with the department and company objectives. Specifically, the role will be focused on managing and executing strategic projects and partnerships, like our existing collaboration with Chelsea Football Club.
Why join Marketing at trivago? Find out from our CMO:
How you’ll make an impact:
- Be responsible for ensuring progress to the overall company and pillar objectives, ensuring clarity in direction and ownership, metrics and execution.
- Support complex and/or strategic horizontal or cross-team initiatives which touch multiple domains both within marketing and beyond.
- Develop and implement project management processes across the pillar that teams can implement within their own functional areas.
- Manage daily and weekly tasks, deliverables and deadlines among diverse project teams that may include company colleagues, contract-based partners, and external freelancers.
- Own and manage the project pipeline for the Strategy & Operations team.
- Ensure that each project is reported and forecasted accurately to all external and internal stakeholders.
- Support communication both within the pillar and across the company to create visibility on the progress the teams are making.
- Will be expected to partner closely with other functions including Hotel Search and Finance/CUP to ensure alignment.
- Set the tone for the team and strive for quality and excellence in all aspects of delivery.
- Manage the execution and implementation of projects/tasks associated with trivago marketing partnerships and sponsorships
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant partners, internal teams and stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
- At least 4 – 5 years experience working on large scale project in leading multi-organizational initiatives and driving team accountability to achieve goals.
- Strong assertiveness and communication skills to provide a basis for successful relationship building.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings.
- Excellent organization skills allowing you to prioritize effectively.
- Excellent analytical skills enabling you to interpret operational metrics in context of the broader strategy.
- Solutions focused attitude with an ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience.
- Ability to work flexibly in an evolving, fast-paced environment and occasionally with tight timelines
What makes you stand out:
- Experience working on marketing specific projects.
- Experience project managing/implementing partnerships or sponsorships (media, corporate or brand).
- Experience working in the travel/holiday industry.
Don’t let these nice-to-haves stop you from applying! As long as you have relevant experience and the right attitude, we’d love to hear from you.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, insurance, work permit and visa questions.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!