We’re looking for self-driven working student to support our Insights team in bringing the voice of the consumer into our product and marketing strategy and drive insight capability across all teams at trivago.
As part of this team at trivago, you’ll work with a team of consumer insights managers in a fast-paced, agile and fun work environment. You’ll also work hand in hand with a cross-functional teams including Product Marketing and Brand Marketing, Strategy and Planning, Product and Marketplace teams.
Your role will be key to supporting the Consumer Insights & Measurement team within daily business operations to make the most out of research capabilities and bring consumer insights into life within the organisation.
Get an inside look at marketing at trivago:
What you’ll do:
- Project manage research projects through the whole process of research (incl. method selection, questionnaire development, survey set up, analysis, reporting).
- Support in setting up surveys for ongoing projects (e.g. brand tracking, pre/post-campaign tracking) incl. preparation of test materials.
- Translate data (consumers, market, brands) into actionable insights and forward-looking analyses.
- Creating insightful reports that combine user data with desk research on various market and product trends and innovations.
- Analysis of our brand’s performance as well as our competitors by bringing results into relevant context to derive recommendations for the business strategy.
- Support reporting and visualizing research results to bring them to life within trivago.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Strong skills in visualizing research results (esp. PowerPoint).
- Analytical mindset and ability to make sense of complex data sets (tools needed: esp. Microsoft Excel).
- Strong communication skills to bring research results to life effectively.
- Understanding of marketing and brand topics.
Don’t let these must haves stop you from applying for the job! As long as you have relevant experience and the right attitude, we’d love to hear from you.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!