We’re currently seeking a skilled and self-starting IT Auditor to our international Audit Services team!
In this role your biggest impact will be by leading operational audits throughout the financial, business, and technological processes of trivago and its subsidiaries. This position requires proficiency in SOX control testing, IT, and operational audit testing.
Do you think you could make an impact in this role? Then read on!
Please note: Due to current limitations in the team and resources, we currently only accept applications from candidates with a valid work permit for the EU.
Get an inside look at finance at trivago:
How you’ll make an impact:
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure audit principles are followed.
- Communicate testing results to various business leaders (including external auditors) and recommend changes in testing methodologies to increase efficiency.
- Develop and recommend implementation of forms, systems, and procedures to carry out responsibilities and accomplish the department’s goals.
- Execute various operational audits and utilize consistent audit approaches.
- Assist in evaluating the effectiveness of key controls and in the annual Risk Assessment process.
Who we’re looking for:
- 3+ years experience as an IT Auditor, Big 4 public accounting experience.
- A bachelors or masters degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Management Information Systems or a related field.
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIA certification or working toward earning within 2 years.
- Experience with IT Risk Areas, IT audit procedures, including IT audit planning, techniques and methods
- Experience working with and applying Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) as it relates to IT.
- Solid understanding of COBIT.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, insurance, work permit and visa questions.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!