We’re looking for a Senior Data Analyst for our Search Intelligence Team to support the development of our user-facing trivago products through data analysis and helping us identify new development opportunities!
Working with huge data-sets, you’ll draw conclusions from multivariate testing scenarios, gather insights on complex topics to drive further understanding of our users and push our expanding set of products to the next level with informed decisions.
Get an inside look at data science at trivago:
How you’ll make an impact:
- Drive strategy through identification of development opportunities.
- Play an active role in the development of our user-facing trivago products through data analysis.
- Analyse and present the results of interface tests and consult on testing strategies.
- Design, deploy and communicate Key Performance Indicators to monitor our user behaviour and collaborate with product owners to interpret results.
- Expand the understanding of our users through a wide variety of data analysis methods.
Who we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of work experience in a role-relevant field.
- 2+ years SQL experience.
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of probability and statistics.
- Experience using A/B testing.
- Ability to initiate and lead projects across different departments.
- Experience in R or Python.
- Experience handling large data sets.
What makes you stand out:
- Experience in online business, with a focus on product analytics.
- To be comfortable with Big Data technologies.
- Experience creating and maintaining dashboards with visualization software.
Don’t let these nice-to-haves stop you from applying for the job! As long as you have relevant experience and the right attitude, we’d love to hear from you.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!