As a Senior UX Researcher at trivago, you will design and execute user research studies, combining qualitative and quantitative methodologies in a fast-paced, agile and fun work environment.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for mentoring others and a desire to impact product strategy. This is your chance to become part of our thriving team of UX researchers and writers. You’ll conduct both remote and in-person research using the latest methods and tools.
Join us and, you can help impact the future of travel through research-driven product innovation.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Develop and lead complex, multi-method research projects.
- Craft UX research roadmaps and execute mixed method studies in collaboration with other user researchers, designers, product teams, and data analysts.
- Communicate your findings informing the product strategy to maximize their impact.
- Be an advocate of our users and of UX research as a discipline throughout the company.
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience conducting qualitative and quantitative user research, ideally in a digital, agile, product environment.
- Solid understanding of and track record applying quantitative and qualitative research methods to drive product and business outcomes.
- Track record of producing high-quality outputs, such as research guides, reports, personas, user flows, user journey maps, prioritized usability issues, etc.
- Ability to creatively translate research findings into relevant insights for designers, product owners, and drive impact on product development.
- A passion for mentoring and supporting research conducted by other researchers or designers.
- Solid experience generating business impact and understanding of how to connect research outputs with the overall product roadmap and business strategy.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, insurance, work permit and visa questions.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!