We are in a unique position to shape the future of travel – the traveller’s mindset has changed and we’re using this opportunity to improve our product, to adapt to these changes and disrupt our internal processes as we go.
To help us achieve this, we’re looking for a student with proactive attitude and structured work approach to support our Account Management team by providing first level support to online travel agencies, hotel chains and tech agencies alike.
Why join trivago’s marketing team? Find out from our CMO:
How you’ll make an impact:
- Resolve content, inventory, or other advertiser problems and perform the needed corrections and adjustments to our product.
- Handle advertiser email requests in a timely and professional manner to maintain our advertiser satisfaction.
- Maintain documentation in Salesforce of advertiser inquiries and issue resolution for future reference.
- Identify issues and collaborate with the relevant teams and stakeholders to resolve requests efficiently.
- Be involved in special projects with impact on the operational effectiveness of the Account Management team.
What you’ll learn:
- Problem-solving skills – by investigating and solving advertiser issues.
- Technical knowledge – you will get technical and industry knowledge to help you resolve the issues at hand.
Who we’re looking for:
- A sociable person with a can-do attitude and service-oriented nature that can work both independently and in a team.
- Student enrolled at a university in the Düsseldorf, Cologne and Bonn area.
- Available to work 20h/week.
- Minimum B1 German language proficiency.
- Very good written and oral communication skills to talk to our internal stakeholders and advertisers.
What makes you stand out:
- Knowledge of any other language.
- Previous experience in customer service or comparable positions.
Don’t let these requirements stop you from applying for the job! As long as you have relevant experience and the right attitude, we’d love to hear from you.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, insurance, work permit and visa questions.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!