Do you want the chance to lead projects that affect millions of people globally every single day? Do you want to provide travelers with the best hotel search experience and boost our core product to the next level?
We’re looking for a passionate Product Manager to discover and deliver innovative improvements to our website or app to make any traveler find their ideal hotel at the best rate ─ are you up for it? Then read on and apply!
How you’ll make an impact:
- As a Product Manager, you will take responsibility for the whole life cycle of your initiatives: from ideation and research, to driving development and analyzing performance for future optimization.
- Develop a great understanding of our business, users and technology.
- Find, define and validate business opportunities and user problems worth solving.
- Build test plans and, for successful tests, manage the production implementation.
- Build the teams you need and lead them to success. Depending on your projects (or your style of work), this can be just you and one developer or large cross-functional team involving experts in user research, business analytics, UX and designers, frontend developers and quality engineers.
- Ensure that your initiatives are in line with into trivago’s strategy and the Hotel Search priorities and you will also help shape them.
- Many of us like varieties of Scrum and Kanban, lean development methods, rapid assumption testing and dual track agile discovery and delivery. But regardless of the buzzwords, we expect you to work in the style that works best for you and your team. We will give you the context, the support and resources you need, but then won’t get in the way of you working on delivering great results for our users.
Who we’re looking for:
- A passion for creating user-centric products and an excellent understanding for our users’ needs.
- Proactive attitude: You find and evaluate problems to solve, rather than documenting stakeholder requirements.
- Good leadership skills. You have to know what it is that you want to achieve, can inspire others to follow your vision and have the drive to push your ideas through to execution.
- Several years’ experience working as a product manager in a modern, agile online company.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, insurance, work permit and visa questions.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note from our recruitment team:
We know that applying for a new job can be both exciting and intimidating, but don’t worry, we’ve got you. Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. You can also find out more our hiring process here. We look forward to your application!