Are you a self-motivated student looking for an opportunity to explore the world of engineering at a global travel-tech company?
Our Matching team is looking for a dynamic team-player with a passion for technology and an analytical brain to support with java engineering and data analysis tasks.
Does the above description sound like you? Then we want to hear from you!
How you’ll make an impact:
- Support the engineering team on relevant initiatives (ideas come from everywhere!).
- Be responsible for and drive your own small engineering projects end-to-end.
- Ensure that we only deliver high-quality, accurate and up-to-date content.
What we’re looking for:
- Enrolment in a study program, preferably computer science.
- Basic knowledge of java programming language and SQL.
- Openness to learn new technologies and a passion for data and tech!
- Attention to detail to spot inconsistencies in our pipelines; from the collection to delivery of data.
- A positive attitude and the eagerness to work in a lively, multicultural environment.
- The ability to work 15-20 hours a week for at least 6 months.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, insurance, work permit and visa questions.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note from our recruitment team:
We know that applying for a new job can be both exciting and intimidating, but don’t worry, we’ve got you. Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. You can also find out more our hiring process here. We look forward to your application!