Play an active role in shaping trivago’s future by hiring the best talents for our software engineering teams!
Our recruiting team is on the lookout for a tech recruiter to partner with our software engineering teams and source exceptional new talents for trivago. In this role you’ll work closely with our hiring teams and employer branding to build the best recruiting strategies for your positions. If you are ready to compete with other great tech companies on the market and you enjoy to proactively hunt for talents, then we want to hear from you!
How you’ll make an impact:
- Be the co-owner for your software engineering job family and hire the best talents for trivago.
- Consult your hiring team to create a customized and suitable assessment and interview process for your jobs.
- Stay on top of things, ensuring that hiring managers, interviewers and candidates have a great recruiting experience and get all the support and alignment they require.
- Work closely with the hiring team and employer branding to build the best recruiting strategies for your positions.
- Use your creativity, logical thinking and our collected data to find, attract and hire high-potential candidates from all over the world.
- Build sustainable candidate pipelines by establishing and maintaining meaningful relationships with potential candidates for future job opportunities at trivago.
Who we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in tech recruiting, experience with tech job profiles.
- Ability to source and nurture candidates, building long-term relationships.
- Determination and drive! You have a can-do attitude and love to work independently.
- Superb organizational skills and stakeholder management: for this role, you must be a master of multi-tasking and stringing related topics together.
- Ability to quickly get to grips with organizational structures and understand the teams you’re hiring for and their recruitment needs.
- Creative problem-solving skills and determination for sourcing high-potential candidates in the market.
- Ability to communicate at a professional level with a wide variety of individuals from a range of cultures worldwide.
What makes you stand out:
- Experience in working with Greenhouse ATS
Don’t let these nice-to-haves stop you from applying for the job! As long as you have relevant experience and the right attitude, we’d love to hear from you.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, insurance, work permit and visa questions.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!