Our people are our biggest asset and we aspire to retain a high talent density. That’s why the Talent Development and Engagement team is looking for someone that is passionate about career development to further shape our talents’ development opportunities to enhance their career progression and skills.
In this role, you’ll work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure career development tools/practices are aligned with organizational needs. You’ll play a key role in supporting our talents to grow and expand their skills to achieve their career aspirations and reach their full potential.
If you have a hands-on attitude, are able to work independently in a highly structured manner, and are able to create concepts from scratch, you’re the perfect candidate!
How you’ll make an impact:
- Proactively shape our approach to vertical and lateral talent and career development in line with our horizontal workflow and culture.
- Build, embed and maintain a holistic and integrated talent development experience through flexible and innovative approaches to growing their careers.
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure career pathing is reflected and aligned with job leveling and career change processes.
- Support the development of relevant training opportunities and programmes in close collaboration with our Learning and Development Specialist.
- Promote a culture of internal mobility and growth.
- Ensure alignment between new and other existing internal Talent Development and Management concepts.
Who we’re looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience in Human Resource-related areas such as Talent and Career Development, Talent Management, Learning or a combination of the above.
- BA/BSc/Master degree in economics, psychology, human resources or equivalent hands-on experience.
- Demonstrated experience in process creation and optimization in the field of talent and career development.
- Previous experience in leading and successfully implementing a project from start to finish.
- Excellent communication skills that allow you to work cross-functionally, conveying your ideas with clarity and confidence to varied groups of stakeholders.
- Ability to understand the big picture and seek out necessary information needed to make data-driven decisions, while still being able to deep dive into concepts.
What makes you stand out:
- experience with LMS or ERP systems
- ability to translate methodologies and concpets into our unique company culture
- experience with tooling and programs around competencies
Don’t let these nice-to-haves stop you from applying for the job! As long as you have relevant experience and the right attitude, we’d love to hear from you.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, insurance, work permit and visa questions.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note from our recruitment team:
We know that applying for a new job can be both exciting and intimidating, but don’t worry, we’ve got you. Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find out more our hiring process here. We look forward to your application!