Are you ready to start an exciting career in the world of sales, working in an international team shaping the future of the travel industry?
If you’re looking for an opportunity to learn what negotiations and real-life sales look like, this might be the ideal full-time internship for you!
How you’ll make an impact:
- Research and profile potential customer to support the sales team in building a pipeline of customers.
- Generate new leads through outbound phone acqusition.
- Update crucial partner information in our Customer Relationship Management tool.
- Provide any necessary data or reports eg. performance forecast and travel insights to the sales team.
- Support meeting organization for the team with commercial partners.
- Facilitate the onboarding process of new customers.
- Assist with sales forecasting and sales presentations.
- Follow up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with a particular product.
What we’re looking for:
- Available full-time (40 hours per week) for at least 6 months.
- Studies in the field of Marketing, Tourism, Sales or Business related studies, ideally with a finished degree as there is a takeover option.
- First experience in sales.
- Strong affinity to outbound calling.
- Being able to work under pressure with a highly performance-oriented mindset.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, insurance, work permit and visa questions.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note from our recruitment team:
We know that applying for a new job can be both exciting and intimidating, but don’t worry, we’ve got you. Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. You can also find out more our hiring process here. We look forward to your application!