Do you want to further expand your accounting experience at a fast-paced and ever-evolving company with an innovative work environment?
We’re looking for experienced Financial Accountants, not only to make sure all our piggy banks are safely stored on the right shelves and are free of dust, but to execute a number of other finance-related matters
If you’ve got a hawk-eye for detail and can keep a cool head under pressure of tight deadlines, read on!
How you’ll make an impact:
- Work on general ledger accounting and journal entries.
- Perform account analysis and reconciliations.
- Assist with month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing.
- Compile, consolidate and analyze financial information.
- Perform SOX controls.
- Assist in the provision of information to internal and external auditors.
- Assist with operational accounting processes.
- Provide ad-hoc reports and special project assistance as needed.
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Controlling.
- 2+ years’ of accounting experience.
- Advanced Excel skills especially Pivot, tables and V-Lookups.
- Ability to multi-task while completing tasks accurately in a timely manner.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills as you’ll communicate with our internal stakeholders on a daily basis.
- A valid work permit for Germany.
What makes you stand out:
- 2-3 years’ experience in Accounting/Finance.
- Big 4 experience preferred.
- SAP Business by Design and Diamant experience preferred.
- Basic Lucanet skills preferred but not mandatory.
Don’t let these nice-to-haves stop you from applying for the job! As long as you have relevant experience and the right attitude, we’d love to hear from you.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, insurance, work permit and visa questions.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note from our recruitment team:
We know that applying for a new job can be both exciting and intimidating, but don’t worry, we’ve got you. Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. You can also find out more our hiring process here. We look forward to your application!