As a publicly listed company, keeping accurate and fully informed financial records is crucial for driving our business forward. Our Accounts Receivable team ensures that clients are properly billed, and payments are collected timely. We work closely with other departments to strengthen the relationship with debtors and improve the company’s cash position.
Our team is looking for people who have proven project management skills and are familiar with the fundamentals of accounting to join our subscription management team.
If you enjoy organizing operations, have a problem-solving attitude and feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment where you get to collaborate with colleagues from all around the world in an innovative office setup, go ahead and apply to join us!
How you’ll make an impact:
- Support our invoicing process by taking a hold on the subscription-based accounts.
- Manage write offs, chargebacks and reports.
- Support in month-end closing and reconciliation.
- Maintain and update subscription data records according to partner life cycle operations.
- Track payments, investigate and process customer claims.
- Reconcile pre-accounting with accounting system financial data.
- Ensure SOX compliance, perform periodic controls and create reports for SOX controls.
- Be a proactive stakeholder to help in improving and further automating our subscription management processes and software.
Who we’re looking for:
- Good understanding of basic principles of finance, accounting, and bookkeeping.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Good Excel skills as you will work a lot with Pivot tables, Conditional Formatting and formulars such as VLOOKUP, COUNTIF and IF.
- Ability to multi-task while completing tasks accurately in a timely manner.
- Ability to express yourself fluently in English which is our company language.
What makes you stand out:
- Familiarity with ERP and/or subscription management systems.
- Accounts Receivable experience.
Don’t let these nice-to-haves stop you from applying for the job! As long as you have relevant experience and the right attitude, we’d love to hear from you.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, insurance, work permit and visa questions.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note from our recruitment team:
We know that applying for a new job can be both exciting and intimidating, but don’t worry, we’ve got you. Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. You can also find out more our hiring process here. We look forward to your application!