You’re an ambitious all-rounder with an interest in business strategy, operations, tech and travel. You love to work on high-level concepts and to be hands on and in full execution mode. It inspires you to work with people with diverse skillsets, such as product owners, data scientists and engineers. You’re a skilled stakeholder manager and communicator and eager to drive success in collaboration with your team.
If this describes you well, we’d love for you to apply for our position as a Project Manager in our B2B Strategy & Operations team! The B2B Strategy & Operations team is a small team of highly motivated project managers that deal with a variety of impactful projects focusing on the marketplace and expanding B2B side of trivago’s business.
In this role, you’ll make an impact from day one, addressing challenges that directly impact our company’s B2B strategy, but also driving efficiency across multiple teams.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Be responsible for initiating and managing different kind of strategic relevant projects, such as complex product launches and large-scale tests, but also for projects focusing on efficiency, such as defining operational processes and ensuring their execution.
- Work across multiple teams with both internal and external stakeholders on challenging and impactful topics while having fun as you drive diverse projects.
What we’re looking for:
- At least two years’ of work experience in a Project Management related role.
- A self-starter, able to work independently and take initiative.
- A team player with a strong work ethic, humility, a can-do attitude, a collaborative mindset, excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Curiousity and have a deep willingness to learn new things.
- Someone who wants to help build a company that other people want to work for.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, insurance, work permit and visa questions.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note from our recruitment team:
We know that applying for a new job can be both exciting and intimidating, but don’t worry, we’ve got you. Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. You can also find out more our hiring process here. We look forward to your application!