Are you looking for a new challenge and enjoy working with data and presenting insights that shape our marketing optimization and strategy? Do you have strong project management skills and like collaborating with diverse teams from multiple business areas?
We are looking for a curious and inquisitive business analyst with strong analytical, communication and project management skills to join our Marketing Intelligence team. If this sounds like you and you’re up to the task, read on below and apply!
Get an inside look at data science at trivago:
How you’ll make an impact:
- Develop and own the global testing roadmap for various marketing channels, ensuring that our marketing tests are prioritized according to business impact and delivered on time to actively drive decisions and marketing optimization
- Analyze our business and marketing performance to identify and proactively present business cases for new testing opportunities
- Assess test requests from various marketing stakeholders and define feasibility, actionability and set up of the test, working closely with statisticians and data analysts in our team to ensure a solid measurement and testing methodology
- Present your analyses and test results, show their impact on our marketing performance and discuss and define implementation and scaling opportunities with the respective marketing teams
- Design and implement new business processes that aim to improve our collaboration with marketing teams and that make our tests more efficient and impactful
- Provide strategic guidance to our marketing team and business unit based on deep-dives into marketing performance and test results
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a STEM field or with analytics/quantitative specialization
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex data and deduct meaningful insights
- Excellent business understanding
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint
- Concise communication and strong presentation skills
- Self-motivated, independent and proactive working style
- A collaborative and open mind
- Curiosity and diligence
What makes you stand out:
- Experience in analyzing and optimizing marketing campaigns
- Experience in digital marketing is a big plus
- Experience working with SQL, Python and/or R
Don’t let these nice-to-haves stop you from applying for the job! As long as you have relevant experience and the right attitude, we’d love to hear from you.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, insurance, work permit and visa questions.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note from our recruitment team:
We know that applying for a new job can be both exciting and intimidating, but don’t worry, we’ve got you. Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find out more our hiring process here. We look forward to your application!