What do you love more?
Technology, or helping people? If you answered, “Don’t make me choose!” then you would probably fit right into our IT Support team.
An IT specialist at trivago never stops learning, they live for technology and keep up with the latest trends so they can be the oracle of knowledge for all other trivago talents. They are experienced, friendly problem-solvers who are always ready to take a hands-on approach in assisting our talents with all their IT-related issues in person.
If you live to enhance peoples working experience, and love to leave work feeling like a lifesaver, read on.
Get an inside look at tech at trivago:
How you’ll make an impact:
As part of the IT Support team, you need to be user focused and take pride in helping people solve their IT problems whilst being their first point of contact.
- Provide the first point of contact to assist trivago talents with their I.T. problems
- Installation, maintenance, and updating workstations for trivago talents – desk cabling and office space maintenance
- Set up equipment for trivago newcomers
- Provide support for trivago meeting rooms
- Recording and keeping trivago I.T. inventory system up to date
Who we’re looking for:
- Must have a valid work permit for Europe
- 1+ years of IT Support experience or equivalent education
- Be fluent in English
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to keep a cool head under pressure
What we’d love you to have:
- Experience with Inventory and Logistics
- Experience of supporting meeting rooms technology and Video Conferencing
- Working knowledge of AD
- Experience supporting Linux users
- Laptop deployment experience using Autopilot and JSS
- Willingness and open mindedness to help with non-IT issues if there are no other more prioritized tasks at hand
- Experience of setting up mobile devices – phones/iPads, etc.
“Don’t let these nice-to-haves stop you from applying for the job! As long as you have relevant experience and the right attitude, we’d love to hear from you.”
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, insurance, work permit and visa questions.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note from our recruitment team:
We know that applying for a new job can be both exciting and intimidating, but don’t worry, we’ve got you. Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find out more our hiring process here. We look forward to your application!