In Product Intelligence we are looking for a passionate and detail-oriented Data Analyst to drive the analytical power in our growing B2B products. If you are looking for an impactful role and want to shape the future of our products at trivago, then this opportunity is for you!
You will enjoy working with some of the richest data-sets from the travel industry, drawing conclusions from A/B tests to push our B2B products to the next level and drive complex data pipelines to provide insights to internal and external stakeholders. Whether it’s exploratory analysis or evaluating feature tests, your results will empower our data partners and the travel ecosystem to use our data insights and services to grow their product impact.
If data-driven product development excites you, we want to hear from you!
Get an inside look at data science at trivago:
How you’ll make an impact:
- Provide insights into product performance and consult with external/internal stakeholders on possible product improvements.
- Analyze the impact of new feature launches for our B2B products through A/B testing.
- Own and drive the automatization of diverse data pipelines and reports related to trivago’s B2B products.
- Participate in data driven decisions for key topics such as alternative revenue streams and new product launches.
- Drive the definition of KPIs with our product development teams to ensure the development of impactful and relevant products.
Who we’re looking for:
- Hands on analytical skills with minimum 2 years’ work experience in a relevant fields with focus on reporting, data analytics or data engineering.
- Being comfortable working with multiple stakeholders and prioritizing projects according to their impact.
- Previous experience automatizing reports or ETL processes.
- Communication skills, self-motivation, team working skills.
- Passion to drive user insights and knowledge across multiple development teams.
- Experience with SQL languages.
What makes you stand out:
- Previous experience with Hadoop (Hive/Impala) or GCP (Bigquery).
- Being comfortable with dashboarding tools like Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Experience with ETL workflow tools like Oozie, Airflow, etc.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, insurance, work permit and visa questions.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note from our recruitment team:
We know that applying for a new job can be both exciting and intimidating, but don’t worry, we’ve got you. Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find out more our hiring process here. We look forward to your application!