trivago is currently focused on the restart of the travel industry and we see this as an opportunity to improve our core product and diversify our revenues by adding new revenue streams. We believe that these initiatives will allow us to leave the crisis much stronger than we entered. By supporting the Display Ads team, you’ll have the unique opportunity to contribute to this exciting venture whilst working in a dynamic, global environment.
You will help the Display Ads team scale up our Ad Network and increase revenue diversification for trivago. You will work together with passionate team players, contributing to smoothen the collaboration between Product, Sales and Operations teams.
We are looking for a team player that is eager to learn and is intrinsically motivated.
- Create and share regular data insights with the Sales team, empowering them to upsell Display Ads inventory.
- Collaborate with the Ad Ops team with their daily running processes.
- Support the Product team and get a chance to directly influence revenues generated by Display Ads.
You will learn about:
- The complex but rewarding world of Display Advertising.
- Optimal stakeholders management.
- Strategic thinking.
You will need:
- To be enrolled at a university in the Düsseldorf area.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good time-management skills with ability to multi-task.
- A positive attitude and eagerness to work in a lively, multicultural environment.
- The ability to work 20 hours a week for at least 6 months.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, insurance, work permit and visa questions.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note from our recruitment team:
We know that applying for a new job can be both exciting and intimidating, but don’t worry, we’ve got you. Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find out more about our hiring process here. We look forward to your application!