As a member of the Strategy and M&A team you will work on challenging opportunities that directly impact our company’s strategic direction and long-term trajectory and regularly interact with senior leaders across the company.
We are looking for skilled and autonomous team players ready to dig in immediately. If this sounds like you, please read on.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Work on defining and executing organic and inorganic growth initiatives, from the preparation business cases with Business Unit leads to driving strategic partnerships, potential investments and acquisitions
- Execute M&A transactions, managing the deal process from start to finish and engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide internal stakeholders and the leadership team with facts and analyses that define solutions and drive strategic decision-making
- Participate in sourcing of start-up or mature company partnerships and formulating use cases and benefits for trivago
Who we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of work experience and M&A experience from investment banking, private equity or transaction services roles
- Analytical problem solver, comfortable to present findings and proposals to decision makers across the company
- Ability to operate effectively in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Fluency in English (our company language)
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, insurance, work permit and visa questions.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note from our recruitment team:
We know that applying for a new job can be both exciting and intimidating, but don’t worry, we’ve got you. Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. You can also find out more about our hiring process here. We look forward to your application!