Our Brand Experience and Engagement team is looking for a Product Manager to help drive strategy, vision, and progress related to the onsite product experience of our owned and branded customers.
In this role, you will work in a cross-functional team alongside Frontend and Backend Engineers, Email Marketers, Technical Product Managers, as well as Brand and Creative Marketers. As Product Manager, you’ll help the team in achieving the collective goal of building a cohesive, trustworthy user experience that spans across onsite product and marketing touchpoints.
If this sounds like a good match for you, please read on.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Develop solutions to the problems our owned marketing and branded users face when first landing on trivago – help them get started, or to pick up where they last left off!
- Differentiate the trivago experience through engaging features our customers love, and our teams are proud of.
- Interface with various marketing teams to identify points of collaboration that can improve the cross-platform, cross-channel experience for our users.
What we’re looking for:
- A customer-centric approach: you put trivago customers and their satisfaction at the heart of every decision you take.
- Qualitative mindset: you work closely with user research and user experience design teams to solve customer problems with the right validated solutions.
- Data-driven decisions: you know the importance of data deep dives with our teams of analysts, but you can also identify insights and draw conclusions from data yourself.
- Stellar prioritization skills: you can spot the biggest opportunities and are able to justify why you’re pursuing one avenue over another.
- Great leadership abilities: you have a vision of what you want to achieve, inspire others to follow through collaboration, and possess the drive to push your ideas through to execution.
What makes you stand out:
- Experience working with engagement, retention, or activation-based targets.
- Knowledge of marketing, in particular email or brand marketing.
Don’t let these nice-to-haves stop you from applying! As long as you have relevant experience and the right attitude, we’d love to hear from you!
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, insurance, work permit and visa questions.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note from our recruitment team:
We know that applying for a new job can be both exciting and intimidating, but don’t worry, we’ve got you. Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. You can also find out more about our hiring process here. We look forward to your application!